2020 TICKET PRICING
Terms & Conditions of Purchase:
Cancellations up to 31st July 2020 will only be refunded 50% of any type of pass or accommodation.
Any changes such as cancellations, change of name, change in type of pass, change of room mate, switching rooms, changing dates of accommodation, etc will be subject to an administration charge of AUD$25
No cancellations, changes and/or refunds will be accepted from 1st August 2020.
Model Release & Limitations on Liability
All participants in workshops, competitions and shows must agree to the following:
I authorize the Australian Dance Festival) and their sponsors/ supporters the use of images for promotional material, being photographs and video footage.taken during the event.
The Australian Dance Festival and all their contracted instructors and staff and all venues are not liable for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property whilst attending the event.
Conditions of Entry:
1) To keep your wristband on at all times during the Australian Dance Festival.
2) If you lose your wristband and you are unable to provide us with your original wristband, you will have to pay to enter the event. In this scenario, we must consider the risk to the event that you have given your wristband to someone else who may be able to use it to enter the event without having paid.
3) If you break your wristband and require a replacement, you must provide us with your original wristband in order to get a replacement and pay a $5 replacement fee. Please note that we have tested our wristbands, and even after wearing them for a week, they do not break or come off by themselves. We have trialed both Tyvek (paper wristbands) and Plastic Wristbands and we have found that the plastic wristbands can scratch your skin, and also slows down our registration process due to the need to cut off the ends.
4) Entry is subject to compliance with the venue's Conditions of Entry. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase. Ticket holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the venue. See website
5) The ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent and must be retained throughout the performance. Any and all correspondence in relation to ticketing must be directed towards Angela Lau (email: - phone: 1300-132-152.
6) The right is reserved to vary, substitute of withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
7) The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently