BUY TICKETS (INDIVIDUALS)
Tickets for 2024 - On Sale Dec 1st 2023
Click on the Graphics Below (e.g. Teachers Pass, Weekend Pass, Chaperone Pass) to Buy Tickets Via TryBooking
Note that Tickets to the Dream Dance Co and Dream Dance Intensive are Sold Separately.
If you are buying tickets for a Group, please click here
If you are PART of a Group Booking, please click here
Includes Access To:
Workshops on Fri, Sat & Sun - does not include Dream Dance Co Intensives (additional $45)
All 3 night shows - Does not includes the Dream Dance Co Show.
Day Passes (Fri, Sat, Sun)
*includes a Chaperone Pass for the day as well for Attendees 16 yrs & Under
Cost: $90 - $150
Evening Show Tickets
Adult: $40 - $50
Child: $35 - $45
Premium Show Seating
Get the best seats in the house for Fri, Sat & Sun*.
Must be bought in conjunction with a Weekend / Chaperone/ Teacher Pass purchased before 2 August (Under the same name)
*Does NOT include the Dream Dance Co show
Includes access to:
Workshops as a Spectator
All 3 Night Shows
*Chaperone passes can only be purchased by an adult who is chaperoning a child 16 years & under who has purchased a weekend pass.
Day Passes (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Spectator Day Pass Includes:
Workshops as a Spectator (Show Sold Seperately)
Date and Time - TBC
Netball Centre Showcourt
Can Only Be Purchased when you have a Weekend Pass to the ADF.
Join the DREAM TEAM for a three hour development, training and networking intensive which will connect dancers from all over Australia with The Dream Dance Company.
AGES: 12 years +
This is the perfect intensive for aspiring dancers to connect with Australia's top commercial dance company and choreographers.
Includes access to:
Teachers Only VIP Room + Teachers Only workshops
Workshops as a Spectator ONLY
Shows on Fri, Sat & Sun
Excludes the Dream Dance Co Show
Day Pass: $50 (Show Sold Separately)
Teachers FULL PASS, includes:
Weekend Pass (valued at $330) + Access to the Teachers VIP Room
The Dream Dance Company LIVE at the 2024 Australian Dance Festival
Terms & Conditions of Purchase:
Cancellations up to 31st July 2024 will only be refunded 50% of any type of pass or accommodation.
Any changes such as cancellations, change of name, change in type of pass, change of room mate, switching rooms, changing dates of accommodation, etc will be subject to an administration charge of AUD$25
No cancellations, changes and/or refunds will be accepted from 1st August 2024
The Chaperone Pass gives chaperones access to:
The Workshops as a spectator on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
A Day chaperone pass is included in the Day Pass price.
Any chaperone passes purchased BEFORE the 2nd August will include entry to the 3 nights of shows (excluding "Collide" by the Dream Dance Co).
Any chaperone passes purchased AFTER the 2nd August will NOT include entry to the night shows due to limited capacity.
** To be eligible for a Chaperone pass, your child must be 16 or under and have a weekend or Day pass.
Model Release & Limitations on Liability
All participants in workshops, competitions and shows must agree to the following:
I authorize the Australian Dance Festival) and their sponsors/ supporters the use of images for promotional material, being photographs and video footage.taken during the event.
The Australian Dance Festival and all their contracted instructors and staff and all venues are not liable for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property whilst attending the event.
Conditions of Entry:
You will have DIGITAL QR Code which we will need to scan upon entry. You will need to agree to the following terms:
1) I agree to have the Digital QR Code on my phone OR a print out of it on me at all times.
2) I agree to upload a current photo into the ADF app by the deadline of Thursday 14th Sept 2023 so that ushers and staff can identify me
3) I agree to allow Ushers And Security to scan my QR Code when asked
4) I hereby grant to the Australian Dance Festival & its sponsors the right to video or photograph part or whole of my involvement in the event for promotional use with respect to future presentations of ADF and the business of the Producer & it's sponsors.
5) Entry is subject to compliance with the venue's Conditions of Entry. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase. Ticket holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the venue. See website www.quaycentre.com.au
6) The ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent and must be retained throughout the performance. Any and all correspondence in relation to ticketing must be directed towards Angela Lau (email: email@example.com)
7) The right is reserved to vary, substitute of withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
8) The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently